Accept Credit Cards Anywhere
Enhance Your Payments With Worldpay
Let your customers swipe or dip.
- Accept cards, keyed transactions or cash
- Wirelessly connect and take payments anywhere your business takes you
- Simple pricing structure so you know exactly what you’re paying for
- Customize payments – sales tax, discounts, tips and receipts
FAQsRing Up is a convenient, easy-to-use mobile payment solution that uses future-proof technology backed by a Fortune 500 company
How does the mobile reader connect?
Start the mobile application and open the pairing feature. The mobile application will display the serial number of the reader. Selecting the reader will ask you to confirm that you would like to pair the reader with the phone. Once confirmed, the reader is paired and connected to the mobile device.
Need help troubleshooting?
1. Make sure the reader is charged. 2. Make sure the blue LED light is ON indicating that it is connected to the mobile device. 3. Make sure the correct version of the mobile application is running.
Can I have more than one Ring Up reader?
Yes. You can use as many Ring Up readers as your business needs.
What about security? Is card data encrypted?
Yes. An additional layer of encryption is added to the reader to ensure that the card data is protected as it travels from the reader to the mobile device.
How much is the reader?
Each reader costs $39 plus taxes. Shipping is free!
How do I connect my processing account to the Ring Up reader?
Your account for processing payments is set up automatically by Worldpay. All you need to do is login and start taking payments.
How do I turn my credit card reader on?
Press the small button next to the USB charging port (seen on the left side of the device pictured above). If it does not light up, you may need to charge your device.
What types of payment can I take with my reader?
You can accept magnetic stripe & EMV (chip and signature) chip cards that are branded Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. You cannot accept store branded gift cards that do not have the Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or AMEX logo.