You can edit the receipt options by opening the slide out menu, tapping settings, and selecting receipt. Receipts in Ring Up are sent to customers via email.
Edit Receipt: Tap edit receipt to make changes to the information that appears on your receipt.
1. Tap the empty image box above Add Logo to upload an image to display on receipts. You can take a new photo or add an existing photo.
2. Enter a thank you message in the text box. You have 150 characters’ worth of space.
3. Enter the following optional information:
- Phone contact (where customers can reach you)
- Your businesses website address
- Link to Facebook page
- Link to Twitter
4. Tap the check mark in the top right corner to save your entries.
Share Location of Receipt: With this on, your receipts will include a map marker showing the location the sale took place. You must have location services turned on in your phone or tablet settings to enable this feature.