Open the slide-out menu, tap settings, and select Bluetooth readers to connect to a card reader and adjust the Bluetooth reader settings. You will need to start by pairing with a card reader. To do this:
1. Go to Bluetooth reader settings and tap Pair a New Reader.
2. Follow the on screen instructions to pair your reader:
- Make sure the Bluetooth of your device is powered on.
- The app will attempt to auto-identify the reader for you to connect with.
- Tap the available reader that matches the last half your readers serial number. This should be easy if you just have one reader!
3. Here is what you should see once a reader is paired.
4. Tap the “i” icon to the right of the connected reader name to view reader details. Here, you can also tap Forget this Reader if you need to remove a reader from your list.